quan-diy is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
IOSoccer is a free non-commercial competitive third-person online multiplayer soccer game that offers unparalleled freedom in ball control and gameplay depth. Originally released 15 years ago under the full name International Online Soccer as a Half-Life mod, the game was later ported to the Source Engine and re-released in 2008. Since the last public release, the games code has been completely rewritten, new player models created, and countless new gameplay features added.
- Unparalleled freedom in ball control and gameplay depth: The combination of a third-person camera together with mouse and keyboard input gives you full control over your dribbling, shooting, and passing.
- Skill moves: Show your mastery of the game with bicycle kicks, diving headers, ball flicks, and precision dribbling.
- Flexible team sizes: Whether you prefer 4v4 street games or our standard 8v8 matchups, we support everything from 1 to 11 players per side.
- AI and human goalkeepers: You can let the server control the keeper or take its position yourself on the fly.
- Public matches: Join and leave public servers with casual matches whenever you want to.
- Competitive matches: Participate with your club, national team or mix team in leagues and cups organized by the community.
- Dedicated servers: Use our official dedicated servers or rent your own one from a hoster of your choice.
- Player customization: Set your shirt name, pick your shirt number and choose your ethnicity, hair style, shoes, keeper gloves, ball, and sleeve length.
- Instant replays and highlights: Watch goals again from the TV camera's perspective right after they happened and use intermissions to catch up on chances you missed.
- Goal celebrations: Choreograph your team's goal celebrations with various animations.
- Warm up mode: Practice shots on your own goalkeeper during warm up before the match where every player has their own ball.
- Custom assets: Make your own maps, team kits, balls, shoes, and keeper gloves.
- 100% free: No microtransactions or any other hidden costs.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game