Lust for Darkness
quan-diy is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Jonathan Moon receives a letter from his wife who has gone missing a year before. Following information from the message he heads for a secluded mansion where an eldritch, occult ceremony takes place.
Gates to another world - the profane, perverse land of Lusstghaa are opened.
TWO WORLDSMove in both a Victorian mansion and Lusstghaa - an alien dimension filled with otherworldly creatures. Lusstghaa used to be similar to our earth until the local beings decided to undergo total degeneration at their own wish. Through experiments they transformed their bodies so that they could never cease to experience carnal delights. Hundreds of years have passed since that metamorphosis and Lusstghaa is now a land overgrown with alien vegetation and full of monstrosities squirming in a never ending ecstasy.
- Erotic and occult themes
- World design inspired with works of Lovecraft, Giger & Zdzisaw Beksiski
- Exploring a Victorian mansion and the world of Lusstghaa
- Using portals to traverse between two alternative realities
- Searching for hidden items to unlock side stories find out more about the games backstory
- Escaping the creatures of Lusstghaa
- Original soundtrack by a known composer (Draco Nared)
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!